The forms listed below are the most frequently used forms. Log in to your account or contact us if you have questions about which form to use.


Participant Action Form (PDF)

Use this form to:

  • Enroll in the plan
  • Change your contributions
  • Select or change beneficiaries

Manage my money

Distribution Form (PDF)

Use this form to:

  • Request a distribution from your account

Company to Company Transfer Form (PDF)

Use this form to:

  • Replace all or a portion of your deferrals from another investment provider
  • Transfer all or a portion of your assets with another investment provider

Rollover Into/Out of Florida Plan Form (PDF)

Use this packet to:

  • Rollover money from another pension plan such as DROP, 401(a), 401(k) or traditional IRA into the plan
  • Roll money from this plan to another provider

Deferral from Special Supplemental Pay Form (PDF)

Use this packet to:

  • Defer a special supplemental payment such as accrued leave, sick leave, special compensation, merit increase or retroactive pay increase into the plan

Manage my account 

Automatic Deposit Authorization (PDF)

Use this form to:

  • Add or change your checking or savings information for automatic deposits to your bank account

Manage someone else's account

Divorce (Domestic Relations Orders)

Follow this link to view/print the information you and your attorney will need to provide in the event of a divorce

Military Leave

Follow this link to view/print information on how to notify us if you are going on military leave

PDFs require Adobe® Reader®

Modal Dialog Start Close

You are going to a page that is not part of this website

We make no endorsement of its content or guarantee of its accuracy. If the Continue button does not work, the page may have been moved or removed.

Please consider logging out of your account before you proceed.

Modal Dialog End