How Do I Change My Contribution Amount?
Contributions can be changed online, on paper, or over the phone.
Log in to your account and click the Change Contribution link on the left side of the page.
- Click the Change Contribution button.
- Enter your Gross annual salary and any Other 457(b) contributions, then click Next.
- Enter your new Contribution amount(s).
- Confirm your contribution changes on the next page and click Submit.
Change your contribution by sending us an Participant Action Form.
- Print the form:
- Participant Action Form (PDF)
- In section 1, enter your personal information.
- In section 2, complete the pay cycle or deferral information.
- In section 3, complete the beneficiary designation, if appropriate.
- Sign and date the form and return it to us via mail or fax.
PDFs require Adobe® Reader®
On the phone
You can also change your contribution by calling us.
Get the help you need
Talk with one of our Retirement Specialists if you have questions about changing your paycheck contributions.
*Please contact us to see if your plan offers a Roth 457 option