Completing the Participant Action Form
Here are some basic instructions to help you complete the form to enroll and begin investing for your retirement.
- Choose the appropriate action in the top left hand box.
TOP RIGHT SECTION
- Select the customized options in the right hand box if you are transferring funds, deferring funds from a special supplemental payroll or taking advantage of the catch-up provision.
Section 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Enter all of your personal information in the fields provided (use name exactly as reported to your payroll office).
Section 2 – PAYCYCLE/DEFERRAL INFORMATION
- Check how often you’re paid along with giving your annual salary amount and other payroll questions.
- Fill in when you want to start the deferrals now and in the future and the amount or percentage you want taken out of your salary.
Section 3 – BENEFICIARY DESIGNATION
- Fill in your primary and contingent beneficiaries’ information and the percent you would like each to receive (remember the total must add up to 100%).
- Sign and date the form.
Get the help you need
If you need help filling out the form or understanding funding options, please contact us.