How Do I Update My Name or Address?

Address change

You can change your address online, over the phone or by faxing or sending in an updated Participant Action Form (PDF).

  • Log in to change your address online.
  • To change your address over the phone, please contact us.
  • Change your address via mail or fax by completing the Participant Action Form (PDF).

Mail requests to:

Nationwide® Retirement Solutions
P.O. Box 182797
Columbus, OH 43218-2797

Or fax to 1-877-677-4329.

We’ll send a confirmation letter once we’ve completed your request.

Get the help you need

Talk to a Retirement Specialist if you need help updating the name or address on your account.

Modal Dialog Start Close

You are going to a page that is not part of this website

We make no endorsement of its content or guarantee of its accuracy. If the Continue button does not work, the page may have been moved or removed.

Please consider logging out of your account before you proceed.

Modal Dialog End